Pages

Search This Blog

The View This week!

As you may already know, I've been chosen as an Official The View Brand Ambassador (check out that lovely little badge on my left sidebar)! That means I get the inside scoop and news which I can then pass on to you, my lovely readers!

This week promises to be a juicy and controversial one with guests like these:

Senator Evan Bayh Monday - Sen. Evan Bayh of Indiana discusses his decision to not seek reelection. Also, see what the ladies have to say about Tiger Woods, and we explain credit card reform.

Jersey Shore CastTuesday - Ricky Gervais will sit down for a chat. Plus, the cast MTV's Jersey Shore drops by.

Danielle SteelWednesday - Bestselling author Danielle Steel discusses her new book, Big Girl. Also appearing, Nadya Suleman, the infamous "Octomom," making her first-ever guest appearance on the show.

Giuliana Rancic Thursday - Style Network's Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill, discuss their infertility struggles.

Regis & Joy PhilbinFriday - Regis and Joy Philbin treat the audience to a special song from their new CD, Just You. Just Me.

Week after week, the co-hosts continue to entertain, educate and evoke passionate response in their audience, both in-studio and at-home. Don't miss them! To find out when and where The View airs in your area, check this link.  And here are some behind-the-scenes looks.

And here are some choice moments from the Tuesday's show that I just loved :

A hot tub for me is an aquarium for sperm - Joy
I swear on my dog... I swear on my child - Sherri
I've kept this empty room (indicating around her stomach) for my child if she ever wants to come back - Whoopi

Disclosure - I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *