Pages

Search This Blog

Great tasting Yoplait Greek Yogurt


I love creamy yogurt and have since I was a kid. Unfortunately, being no longer a kid, I can't quite justify eating FAT-loaded, rich creamy... delicious... yummy... yogurt (I'm drooling here, as if you didn't know!) anymore. Or so I thought until I tasted the new Yoplait Greek yogurt! Creamy without being fattening, this is one of the best way to indulge my passion for yogurt without gaining the unwanted pounds.

With 12 grams of protein -- twice that found in leading yogurts-- new Yoplait Greek nourishes from the inside out. Available in four delicious flavors, Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain, the brand's newest offering has a unique thick and creamy texture with the unmatched taste expected of Yoplait.

Go ahead, give the new Yoplait Greek Yogurt a try this summer - it's personally made this the best summer ever for me! You can also visit
http://bricks.coupons.com/bstart.asp?o=62092&ci=1&c=GM&p=aI8UZzdb to download a coupon* and save $0.30 on one cup of new Yoplait Greek today! {*This coupon offer for a free cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee}

Disclosure - This product was received for review/feature consideration from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *