Pages

Search This Blog

Education for everyone at American Public University

As my older kid enters pre-school, I feel like joining him - getting back in the game, so to speak. But I can't. I have a baby who needs me at all times. Plus the courses I have to take to get my Masters degree will eat into both my time and budget. Or so I felt everytime I explored this option of returning back to school. Thanks to American Public University (APU), Moms like me now have a great choice!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosThrough APU's diverse, entirely online curriculum, Moms can participate in more than 100 degree programs tailored to their own schedules, whether that means after the kids' bedtime or even during a dance class. What’s more, the affordability of APU’s programs helps enable Moms to advance their education without breaking the bank.

Here are some features of APU that I particularly found interesting :
  • Flexiblity: Unlike traditional universities, APU offers classes on a monthly basis (versus semesters), with accelerated programs and flexible courses that enable students to earn degrees while balancing family and work demands.
  • Affordablity: APU’s tuition is among the lowest in the country for accredited online universities, enabling it to offer quality, accredited degree programs at an affordable price.
  • Quality: The typical expected lifetime earnings of four-year college graduates add up to $800,000 more than those of high school graduates. 
  • Credibility: Additionally, a 2008 National Survey of Student Engagement survey found that 97% of seniors enrolled at APU had an extremely favorable view of the university and would choose APU again.
  • Experience: Their faculty combines relevant theory with real-world experience. Their academic credentials include such institutions as the University of Chicago, University of Notre Dame, Stanford University, Cambridge University, and Harvard University.
For more information, check this special landing page for Moms from APU : www.studyatapu.com/moms. Also, if you want to speak with other Moms about their experience going back to school at APU, then I recommend these live chats :
What APU courses are you interested in and why? I want to know!

Disclosure - I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of American Public University. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *