Pages

Search This Blog

Adorable Clothes from mini mioche

Notice the new bright green button on my left sidebar? That's right - it's official! I'm one of the mini mioche Moms, selected to review and promote clothes for their Infantino campaign. But I'm jumping ahead. Let me tell you what mini mioche's all about... {btw, mioche (pronounced “Mee-osh”) means “little one” in French}

Brainchild of Alyssa Kerbel, a mom looking for stylish yet environmentally friendly clothes for her own little one, mini mioche is a high end organic children’s clothing line based in Canada which features clothes for little ones with basics and layering pieces made of the softest organic cotton.

Fed up of dressing my son in neutral male colors, I overindulged when it came to dressing up my baby daughter. Result - you guessed it - pink everywhere! That's why this one particular feature of mini mioche jibed all too well with my own tastes - their clothes come in interesting and difficult to find colors, including black and other neutrals - nothing super cutesy and no pastels - just perfect!
mini mioche also believes in being environmentally responsible with printing on 100% recycled materials, using  water based prints, re-usable dyes for fabrics etc. I was particularly impressed when one of the items I received for review (a pair of the softest organic cotton pants) came in a re-usable organic cotton drawstring bag, another one of mini mioche's efforts to reduce their carbon footprint.
Softness aside, my kid was totally in love with her new mini mioche pants as you can see in the photos below, running or dancing. They're very comfortable for her active little self to do a variety of activities in. It also has a super stretch elastic waistband, an absolute necessity for kids like mine with their non-existent waists. I couldn't get her to stand still long enough to get a decent photo. But here goes...

My Daughter wearing mini mioche clothes!


And here you can see my daughter looking as fresh as a daisy, traipsing along in her Fresh Dress - a super sweet empire waist dress in Berry color, one of 6 featured on their website. What sets it apart is a simple yet elegant gray contrast trim around the neck in ribbed cotton, and buttons made from coconut, which she loved, as you can see from the photos. I took these photos outdoors and they came out much better!

Cute in mini mioche


Even in their tags, they're going as eco-friendly as possible :

mini mioche eco-friendly tag


I loved these beautiful organic clothes, and not just for how pretty or soft they are, but for how *green* and organic they are as well

Check out their Fall Collection at minimioche.com. There are some really fabulous items to choose from and it looks like this Fall is the best so far. Just for you, my dear readers, here's an exclusive discount codeMCFALL” for a 20% discount on online orders! This discount is in effect now through to November 30.

Photobucket

mini mioche is currently sold in baby/children’s boutiques in Canada and the US and also online. To browse their fabulous offerings, visit the minimioche.com website.

Disclosure - I am participating in a mini mioche ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf mini mioche. I received an outfit as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *