Pages

Search This Blog

Fun in the Sun with YoPlait Kids Yogurt

Summer is here and my kids are forever asking for something cool to sip or eat. Fruits, ice creams and popsicles rate high among their favorites. But their favorite thing of all is Yogurt. My kids will eat yogurt any time of the day or night, whatever the weather outside, but especially in summer. And as I've described to you before, Yoplait is a brand that's long been a family favorite when it comes to yogurt.

Did you know :
  • Yoplait Kids has an excellent source of both calcium and vitamin D, a good source of protein and the delicious taste kids demand. 
  • It also contains 25% less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt.
  • It has
    • no high fructose corn syrup,
    • no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. 
  • A great value at just $2.00 for a pack of four, this yogurt comes in three delicious flavors, including Strawberry, Strawberry Banana and Vanilla. Kids will love finding their favorite friends, like Dora the Explorer, Lightning McQueen from the hit movie “Cars” and the Disney Princesses, on every cup.
Yoplait Kids has a smooth texture and yummy fruit flavors that my children love, plus the calcium, vitamins and protein they need. I can say with confidence that I have no worries about giving my kids Yoplait Kids -it's a snack and a treat - all in one.

Visit Yoplait on Facebook to “Like” the brand. Also, be sure to “Follow” Yoplait on Twitter to keep up with the latest news from Yoplait.

Disclosure - Yoplait provided me with the free product and information through MyBlogSpark.
----------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *