Pages

Search This Blog

Seventh Generation's Free & Clear diapers


One of the most important word Parents add to their vocabulary is 'Diapers' - a product that features a great deal in their lives as well as that of their children for a significant time. My kids still use diapers, especially the younger one who's just getting toilet-trained and so diapers are always on my shopping list. I continue to struggle to balance my budget with my conscience because I'd like to buy more of the 'healthy' diapers like that of Seventh Generation, but can't always afford to. So I compromise by getting Seventh Generation diapers every other time I go to buy diapers. Health and wealth given priority in equal proportion :)

Needless to say when I was recently offered a chance to check out Seventh Generation's Free & Clear diapers, I was ecstatic!

With the same great performance that parents have come to expect from Seventh Generation, Free & Clear diapers have a brand new look that makes it ‘clear’ what makes them so special.

Here's what sets these diapers apart:
  • Free & Clear diapers do not include:
    • chlorine processing, 
    • fragrances, 
    • latex and 
    • petroleum based lotions. 
  • They're redesigned with a lighter-weight core = Less overall landfill waste + a premium standard of absorbency.
  • They have processed chlorine-free wood pulp = NO chlorine is released into the environment during the totally chlorine-free (TCF) whitening process of the diapers and training pants.
  • Lesser size of the diapers’ plastic packaging = Each pack now contributes even less overall landfill waste than before =  this diaper packaging can now be recycled at local supermarkets where plastic bag recycling collection boxes are available!
My thoughts - For newbies, the dull beige color of these chlorine-free diapers will come as a surprise, as it did my husband who took quite some time getting used to them, as the color isn't the same fresh white ones of other popular diapers. Check out this link for more information on the color of these diapers.

Though these diapers work the same and are, at the same time, better for the environment. After all, a greener Earth is the one legacy that's in all our powers to leave our children with - so it's up to us to make it a better one, as far as possible! Seventh Generation's  Free & Clear diapers are a good way to start.

If you love  Seventh Generation's  Free & Clear diapers, then why not Tweet about it?

@SeventhGen Free & Clear diapers are great for your kids and for the environment. Try them today! #myblogspark @callmeabookworm

You can also follow them on Twitter and friend them on Facebook. For more information on these diapers, please visit the Seventh Generation website.

Disclosure -Seventh Generation provided me with the free product and information through MyBlogSpark.
----------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *