Pages

Search This Blog

Dvd release - MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC: ROYAL PONY WEDDING

MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC: ROYAL PONY WEDDING releases on DVD today.

From Amazon :
When it’s announced that Twilight Sparkle’s older brother, Shining Armor, is set to marry Princess Celestia’s niece, Cadance, all the ponies in Equestria should be celebrating. But there’s one pony in Ponyville who’s not so thrilled with the news: Twilight Sparkle! Why is the young unicorn so concerned? And will the royal wedding go off without a hitch? Find out in the two-part special, and then join us for the perfect after-party: three more My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic episodes!
Enjoy with these clips below!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *