Pages

Search This Blog

Free - Tinkerbell Fun Activities and Craft

Mark your calendars for August 7th when the new Tinkerbell movie comes out. In "Secret of the Wings", Tinker Bell meets Periwinkle and ventures into the winter woods with her and Tinker Bell's other friends to find the secret of fairy wings (source:imdb).

In celebration, here are some fun activities and craft ideas for kids :
  • Tinker Bell and Periwinkle’s Snow Cone Stand Recipes
  • Secret of the Wings Fairy Friend Feeder Craft
  • A Maze to the Winter Woods
Click the banner below to download and enjoy!

Download Activities!

----------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Glad you stopped by!

 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *