Pages

Search This Blog

Loading...

Upcoming DVD - The Princess Twins of Legendale



Today I want to share with you the upcoming release of enchanted family adventure The Princess Twins of Legendale, from the creators of Lalaoopsy with music from award-winning songwriter, producer, singer and former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi.
The Princess Twins of Legendale takes you to an unforgettable world of adventure full of princesses, fairies and magic. In the magical land of Legendale, two brave sisters must come together to reunite two worlds separated by an evil enchantment.

This family movie adventure comes to life on DVD August 13th. Keep a lookout for it.
----------------------------
If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my Full Feed RSS.
You can also Subscribe by Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.
 

About Me

Hi, I'm Rashmi and this is my blog which has undergone various transformations through the years. I blog about whatever interests me, and when I have some free time, a commodity that has become increasingly precious. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment.

My email:
callmeabookworm@gmail.com

Follow by Email

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *